Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thank You For The Wonderful Start



I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to everyone that's coming and visiting this place whenever I post something new. This started off a week and a half ago getting about 10 views an article and it's already ballooned up quite a bit. The piece about Derrick Rose as an example has 21 views this week and about 25 at my affiliate, Sports Jabber. CM Punk has brought me 22 people here already from last night. It's really cool to see that people like what I'm writing enough to keep coming back and looking at it.

If anyone else has any advice or criticisms feel free to let me know, I've got tough enough skin to handle it and I'm always hoping to improve. Or if you've got anything you want me to write about, feel free to tell me on here or on either Facebook or Twitter. And if you like my work, pass it along using the buttons on the bottom of the pages.

Also, if anyone else reading has any blogs or websites or know of anyone who would want to be affiliated, just let me know. I've got a spot on the bottom of teh blog for them and I'd also be shouting out to them like I did Sports Jabber earlier in this post. Oh, and if anyone wants to write anything for this or even do a story/debate together to go on here, just let me know. Again, thanks for coming here and seeing what I'm doing, I wouldn't be writing this stuff if no one enjoyed reading it.

1 comment: