Saturday, August 6, 2011

Extra Credit: Durant Catches Fire at Rucker Park

When I started this blog I told myself that when I wasn't going to just posting quick news updates and tidbits from here and there. I was going to be actually writing. But the problem with that is that I'm not writing every day so this place can go a week or more without getting some new content. So after brainstorming around a bit, I've decided that I'm going to be posting a video on here at least once a day that I feel is worth sharing. And to kick things off we see Kevin Durant doing what he does best, getting buckets at the world famous Rucker Park in Harlem.



With the lockout looking as if it's going to claim the NBA season this year players are looking elsewhere to showcase their uncanny ability to throw a ball into a hoop. Whether it's Deron Williams signing a contract to play in Turkey, Derrick Rose and Kobe Bryant taking their talents to the Philippines or Kevin Durant going from the Drew League in LA to Rucker Park in Harlem, these players are going to find a place to play basketball. "I do this" is a quote from Kevin Durant after all of this and if I do say so myself, he does it pretty damn well.

No comments:

Post a Comment